Sorry everyone. I've fallen so far behind on this that I definitely cannot catch up, and it's become apparent that if I start over fresh I still won't be able to keep up. Coupled with the fact that a number of projects I've loved have moved to IndieGoGo, I've decided to retire this blog. It was short-lived, but something I really enjoyed doing. Thanks for having followed along!
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
SQZL Bottle
No-Shake, Air-Tight Squeeze Bottle
The concept is sound, the prototypes look good, the patent is filed, the manufacturing process is laid out, and now the Kickstarter project is live. No more fighting with the bottle to get that last bit of delicious goo out! A reusable/washable model would be really nice, which is what this project is for :-) Big name manufacturers of condiments: take note of this project. You're going to want to start making your disposable bottles this way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.