Sorry everyone. I've fallen so far behind on this that I definitely cannot catch up, and it's become apparent that if I start over fresh I still won't be able to keep up. Coupled with the fact that a number of projects I've loved have moved to IndieGoGo, I've decided to retire this blog. It was short-lived, but something I really enjoyed doing. Thanks for having followed along!
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Loop
Pay with your phone without NFC! A dream come true!
I've long thought about carrying around a card reader/writer similar to the Square card reader with the intent of programming a single card over and over instead of carrying around lots of other cards... but that would be cumbersome. Someone finally came up with something way, way better! Assuming the security on the phone app is good, I'll be switching to this and not looking back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.