Sorry everyone. I've fallen so far behind on this that I definitely cannot catch up, and it's become apparent that if I start over fresh I still won't be able to keep up. Coupled with the fact that a number of projects I've loved have moved to IndieGoGo, I've decided to retire this blog. It was short-lived, but something I really enjoyed doing. Thanks for having followed along!
Monday, August 12, 2013
Real Friends - A Dark Comedy
What if your imaginary friends weren't entirely imaginary?
What if they wanted to become fully real? I've heard the "What if your imaginary friends weren't imaginary" type of plot before, but that was always something like a ghost, alien, phase-shifted person trapped between realities, psychic communication, embedded brain programming, etc. This is fun and new! They're real...ish, and it may be possible for them to become fully real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.