Sorry everyone. I've fallen so far behind on this that I definitely cannot catch up, and it's become apparent that if I start over fresh I still won't be able to keep up. Coupled with the fact that a number of projects I've loved have moved to IndieGoGo, I've decided to retire this blog. It was short-lived, but something I really enjoyed doing. Thanks for having followed along!
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Except for Us
What happens when purposeful time travel is an integral part of your relationship? (Not counting the Doctor, just as applies to us humans)
The short video preview on this one has my mind going. What weird shapes could relationships take if time travel is allowed? In the positive: you'd never have arguments because you'd go back and tweak things so that you're both always happy. In the negative: it would bring a whole new meaning to stalking someone (they wouldn't stand a chance). Then there's the ever-present question of what's "right" and "wrong" for a person to do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.