Sorry everyone. I've fallen so far behind on this that I definitely cannot catch up, and it's become apparent that if I start over fresh I still won't be able to keep up. Coupled with the fact that a number of projects I've loved have moved to IndieGoGo, I've decided to retire this blog. It was short-lived, but something I really enjoyed doing. Thanks for having followed along!
Friday, August 16, 2013
Dot - Chess on A Globe
The Earth isn't flat... so put chess on a globe? Wow...
I've thought about 3D models of games before, but never really contorted the space itself (the board). Sure I've played with the shape of space in my mind, and loved games like Descent, but this is different. This feels like a logical advancement to an ages-old and still popular game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.