Sorry everyone. I've fallen so far behind on this that I definitely cannot catch up, and it's become apparent that if I start over fresh I still won't be able to keep up. Coupled with the fact that a number of projects I've loved have moved to IndieGoGo, I've decided to retire this blog. It was short-lived, but something I really enjoyed doing. Thanks for having followed along!
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
BitGym
Don't just walk on a treadmill, walk on a treadmill through famous locations!
I've always just watched TV or read a book on my phone while doing cardio. This is an interesting and unique approach to providing entertainment during cardio. Note: They plan their membership costs to be $8/month (found further down the page in their description).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.