You are in a land of my own creation, which I am lord and master over. I like to call it Kismet, but if you'd prefer to call it your own little purgatory, that would be perfectly acceptable.
It's beautiful, isn't it? I think so. Not a living soul around. Or at least anyone you'd find of interest.
As for why I brought you here... it's obvious.
It will be like a little game for us. You'll meet all of your downfalls, and I'll watch.
Sorry everyone. I've fallen so far behind on this that I definitely cannot catch up, and it's become apparent that if I start over fresh I still won't be able to keep up. Coupled with the fact that a number of projects I've loved have moved to IndieGoGo, I've decided to retire this blog. It was short-lived, but something I really enjoyed doing. Thanks for having followed along!
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Divine Repercussions
When you know there is a deity, and its malevolence is pointed squarely at you...
I think they explained it very well in the opening part of the screenplay:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.