Sorry everyone. I've fallen so far behind on this that I definitely cannot catch up, and it's become apparent that if I start over fresh I still won't be able to keep up. Coupled with the fact that a number of projects I've loved have moved to IndieGoGo, I've decided to retire this blog. It was short-lived, but something I really enjoyed doing. Thanks for having followed along!
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Accident Man - The Movie
An assassin who makes his murders look like accidents recognizes the signs of a staged suicide when his wife is murdered.
Life is going well for Accident Man, and he's being paid well for his services... up until his wife dies in an "accident".
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.